June 10, 2016 the start of Euro 2016. The first match was in Paris at the Stade de France stadium. Played France, Romania, France vyigala with a score of 2: 0
The opening of EURO 2016 in Paris
June 9 was the opening EURO 2016 in Paris at the fan zone on the Champ de Mars near the Eiffel Tower. Of the invited guests was David Guetta
Fan Zone in Paris during EURO 2016
- 130,000 m ² at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- Accommodate up to 92,000 fans
- Open from June 10 to June 27 and from 16 hours to midnight from June 30 to July 10. It will be closed on days without games.
- Giant screen 420m²
- Eight additional screens
- The plot is fenced and guarded 24h / 24h
- 7 ambulances, 1 advanced medical center at the Ecole Militaire, 100 rescue and first few rescue vehicles.
- 40,400 surveillance cameras and private guards
- Cultural and sporting events
Vlogs from the fan zone in Paris
We walked through the fan zone and made a video
Watch the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcFwO9AcsGw